Lower back pain radiating to the testicles. Could this be due to stones? Had laminectomies, pain in the calf

Im just having lower left back pain that radiates to my left testicle and it was my right side doing it yesterday so I don t think its a stone cause it can be one side or both. Ive had two l3/l4 laminectomies in the last two years and also have severe pain in right calf when I walk.. If I continue to walk the pain will keep coming all the way up my leg and I have to sit down and wait for the pain to pass before i can walk anymore. I m seeing a pain doctor at the end of the month but don t know if I can hold out that long
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013