Lower back pain, prescribed antibiotic and pain medicine, nausea then started leg and arm hurts. Suggestion?

Went to Dr on Friday with pain in lower back flank area and throwing up anything I ate. They did a urine and it did show infection. Was told if got worse to go to ER. Saturday the flank pain became very severe. Went to ER where they hydrated me, gave me couple rounds of antibiotics and pain meds. Sent home that night with script for antibiotics, 2 pain meds and nausea. So now, since Sunday, flank pain hasn't been as bad as before but still hurts. But now my arms hurt and my legs hurt so bad I can't stand in one place for over a minute.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013