Lower back pain, pain in side, cramps. History of incompetent cervix. Should I see doctor?

I've been having lower backpain and almost a constant ache on my left side, and period-like cramps. Tomorrow marks my 37th week of pregnancy, I was taking the 17p shot due to my first child being born at 27 weeks because of an incompetent cervix. Now with the second I haven't had any cervical issues last Friday I hadn't dialated yet but it was the first week I was off the 17p shot. Should I see my OB? Could I be in labor?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013