Lower back pain, pain in shin. MRI shows sciatic nerve problem. Tingling limbs after taking steroid. Cause for concern?

Hello. Ive had lower back pain for a few days now. It s hurting in my lower back, butt and into my shin on my left leg. I went to the ER yesterday because I couldn t stand the pain anymore. He didn t do any exrays or MRI but he said it appeared to be my sciatic nerve and said I was having muscle spasms because my thigh muscle was jumping. He gave me a steroid shot and sent me home. I woke up an hour or so ago and both my legs and both my arms are tingling . Is this cause for concern? Do I need to go back to the ER?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012