Lower back pain, pain during intercourse, blood in urine, abdominal cramps, frequent urination and bowel movement

Hi- I have sharp pain (level 10) stabbing into my left hip- and across my lower back, with pain down my left leg to knee and numbness in left shin. Night sweats that wake me up, then chills, blood in urine following intercourse, pain during intercourse , abdominal cramping. No energy, fatigue, puffy feeling, Bloating. Foul smelling discharge and more than normal.. The feeling of bearing down when urinating and having a bowel movement. Frequent urnating 2-4 time a night. Thirsty.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012