Lower back pain, on sitting, while resting. Taking hcg injections for diet. Pain management?

I am currently on day 8 of taking hcg injections to lose 15-20lbs. last 2 days I have been having lower back pain with it bein a 10 yesterday after sitting at my desk all day at work. Lying down helps with the pain but it is still there even with with it being about a 5 - The only thing I can think of that might have caused this is the HCG diet or I had to help my husband push his big heavy motorcycle up on a stand. Went to dr s for something else on Monday and he just gave me some muscle relaxers (pulled muscle?) but even taking those and a pain pill - it still hurts.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012