Lower back pain on right side. Hysterectomy done. History of bladder infections. Cure?

I have lower back pain on right side. sometimes the pain goes to my lower stomach. It feels like the pain is hot. I have no fever. I went to the doctor and all she could find was high protein levels. I have re occurring bladder infections since I had my hysterectomy 4 years ago. I m currently only 29 years old. This pain don t feel like a bladder infection. The doctor said she was going to send it to the lab but that s all she said to me. What could cause something like this?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013