Lower back pain, nausea, headache, pain while urinating, feels pressure, pregnancy test negative

I have been having lower back pain for a few days now, come and go nausea , and headaches . Every so often I have pain when urinating, like a pressure pain not burning. I have the come and go pain when urinating a couple months back but my doctor told me I had no UTI . I have taken a couple pregnancy test but they are negative, I don t want to go into a doctor to just be told I have nothing wrong and be given the look by doctor gave me like I was just in there to complain. Just trying to figure out if I should be concerned enough to go in or if there is something I need to watch for.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012