Lower back pain, nausea, dizziness. Getting black discharge with white particles in urine. CT scan advised. Suggestion?

Hey, I have had this problem for a while. It occurs every 3 months or so. I have pain on my left side and down my lower back. My discharge is black and I have white pecks in my pee a lot. At one point the white specks were so big it looked like cottage cheese. I've had about every type of test except for a CT scan. Doctors keep sending me to the ER to get one but they wont give me one. My white blood cell count is very high. I feel dizzy and nauseated along with this process also. What is wrong?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013