Lower back pain, lower stomach pain, stiff neck. Taking muscle relaxers, steroids. Advice?

yes I have been having very bad lower back pain that has now moved down my right leg and it feel like it is in the lower right side of my stomach as well. No medication has helped the pain is very bad. Now my neck has gotten stiff and it hurts really bad what is going on. I have muscle relaxers, pain meds, and I have also taken steroids but nothing. Do I need to go back to my doctor this has been 3 weeks now stiff neck one day.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013