Lower back pain, loss of appetite. History of iron deficiency, anemia, goiter, fibroadenoma. Any disease?

i am 23 year old. i was diagnosed with iron deficiency anemia , then goiter , then fibroadenoma before 2 years. now my hb level increase up to taking fefalvit capsules.. i gained weight from 56 kg to 58 kg even i ate normally.. then before a month ago i felt pain in lower mid back pain with loss of appetite didnt go even after rest... then i took muscle relaxant that helped me, now i cant judge that the pain is gone or not as my menstrual period is near.. i wanna ask if this was due to any under lying cause of any disease.. o
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012