Lower back pain, light spotting, pain in the ovary area, vomitting, fever. What could it be?

Hello. I am 17 I ve been having bad lower back pain in my side as well. Last month i was a few days late & ive thrown Up before my period when I got my period it only lasted 2 days the forst day it spotted extremely light and the second day I was in terrible pain in the ovarie area. I went to the hospital the next day and they gave me a pelvic exam saying they couldn t find anything. And it s Pretty close to my period but There is a very very small spot and I m throwing up again along with a slight fever . Please help
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  6 Awaiting Answer