Lower back pain, light period, veins on chest, frequent urination. Pregnant?

i had lower back pain for a week (usually only get 1 day before period) then a light period, just when wiping mostly. this has gone on since the 4th of this month off and on, so it's been going on for 2 weeks now. doesnt happen everyday. having to urinate frequently, dull headaches, noticed veins on chest, arms and breasts today. could i be pregnant? With my other 3 children I never spotted like this before, always just missed a period...
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013