Lower back pain, leg pain. On steroid medrol taper pac, tylenol with codine for pain. Abnormal MRI. History of lymphoma. Treatment?

i have been having lower back pack pain, basically in my my wasit area in the back and the right side mainly and over the past 3 weeks it has worsened and has now effected my legs and my lower back, right in the middle hurts as well now. I went to my doctor whio proesribed a Steriod Medrol taper pac and some tylenol with codine for pain. i dod this for a week and it dod not get better, has continued to get worse. i went back in and they did an MRI without contrast and they said there was some abnormaility that was seen, report said, vague difuse hypointensity of the marrow signal of the L4 and L5 vertebral bodies and sacrum on T1 and fast spin echo T2 weighted images. it is recomeneded for further assesement, given the clinical history of lymphoma . so they did an MRI with contrast on Friday and I am awating the results. what are the possibilities and what could they be looking for? thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012