Lower back pain, leg pain. MRI showed Lumbo Sacral Spondylosis, canal stenosis. Cure?

Hello , Well i had lower back pain since Oct last year but from 28th Jan 2013 i started having pain in my right leg and next day i was barely able to walk due to pain only on my right leg. I was suggested by my Orthopedics doctor to go for MRI there in impression it was Lumbo Sacral Spondylosis with P.I.V.D of L3 - L4, L4 - L5, L5 - S1 level with nerve root compression and canal Stenosis . My doctor suggest to go for surgery i want to know is it cureable through medicines i am just 24yrs old.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013