Lower back pain, leg pain. Cyst in ovary. Possibility of cancer?

Hello Doctor, I am a 39 year old female experiencing low back and leg pain. I got an MRI to look at my right SI joint . They found the joint was fine but there was a 3cm cyst on my right ovary. I am scheduled to see a Gyn soon. My question is regarding the possibility of cancer. My family has been battling breast cancer with my mother since 2007. She has had 3 reoccurances. I heard there was a correlation between breast and ovarian cancer . Also, I had a partial hystorectomy 2 years ago because of fast growing/replicating pre-cancerous cells in my cervix . The final peice of the puzzle is that I have HPV . I know you can not give me a difinitive answer and I will be seeing a doctor in person soon...but I would love your insight about the probability of cancer vs a benign cyst. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012