Lower back pain, leg numbness, testicle swelling and pain. History of surgery on broken clavicle. Cause of pain?

i had surgery on a broken clavicle when i was 19. im 23 now and seem to be suffering from lower left back pain , and pain in my left leg with numbness. Also my left testicle seems to hurt and has become quite swollen. Since my operation at 19 i have used my left leg to take the weight of my body and am wondering if this has anything to do with the pain... Iv been to drs and they said my testicles are ok. I have looked online in a few forums, and ppl seem to think it may be sciatca as i play a lot of football. i am very anxious about this as its such an uneasy feeling more than a harsh pain..
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012