Lower back pain, kidney infection test negative, taken antibiotic and naproxen, smoke liquid nicotine

I feel sick to my stomach, and lower back pain on both sides of my back and around my rib cage in the back, I was tested for kidney infection a week ago and it was neg.but I had all the symptoms so was treated for 3 days with antibiotic and naproxen , I smoke liquid nicotine in an electric cigerette and am wondering if this may be causing problems, other than e- cig I have no other habits, my yearly blood tst also came back good( CBC)
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012