Lower back pain, hip pain, leg pain. Prescribed pain killers, calcium dose. History of diabetes, mild angina. Treatment?

since last two months I am suffering from lower backpain , hip pain. The pain spreads over legs and my walk is affected. Orthopaedic Dr. said the problem is not severe and prescribed pain killers and daily calcium dose. This gave temp. relief. After this, I underwent Mckenzie physiotherapy exercises. These eased severity of pain, but pain persists. What should I do get over the problem. I am 67, mild diabetic, mild angina and am taking heart and BP medicines.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012