Lower back pain, hip pain. Unable to sit for long, can't raise leg. How serious is this?

Im 16 years old. I fell in a basketball game about 3 months ago. My lower left back hurt really bad. I went to a chiropractor and he said he thought it could be si joint . He re-adjusted my back and i felt a little but better for a few weeks. The last three or four weeks though my back hurts alot and when I play in games it hurts to make sudden turns and my left hip hurts and a little but of my left leg hurts to sit for a long period of time or sit and raise my leg. Its a sharp peircing pain. Its to the point my coach wants me to sit out and talk to a doctor. How serious is this
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013