Hi, thanks for writing to HCM.
The conservative management of low back pain
is as follows -
* avoid forward bending activities as it will worsen the disc protrusions
* Use a lumbosacral back support to augment your spinal muscles
to strengthen your paravertebral muscles. Physiotherapy has to be done only after the acute pain has subsided.
* avoid lifting heavy weights as it imparts more strain on your back
* Maintain optimum body weight,if you are obese
* analgesics & muscle relaxants as needed
Hope this information is helpful. Good day