Lower back pain, heart palpitation, weight loss, abdominal pain, shivering, felt during weather change. Reason?

Hi Doc, Iam a 29 year old unmarried guy.I m suffering from some health issues.It s been more than 12 years suffering from the problem.My problem is more prominent when the climate changes from winter to summer than summer to winter.symptoms includes: 1. Fatigue 2. Unpleasent taste in mouth 3.Lower back pain 4. Heart pulpitations 5.Unexplained weight loss 6. Abdominal pain and indigetion 7.sometimes fever 8.Headache 9.Low sex desire 10.Feel shivering even in the month of March(summer) These symptoms lasts for about 2 months and none doctor told me what it is exactly.So could you please help me out wit this problem?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013