Lower back pain, headache, weight gain, dizziness, nausea. Had cyst and gallbladder removal

hi i had endioM Cysts ans tumors removed the galbladder as well last year. a lower back pain started at first once a month and now more frequently daily... also have constant headaches and gained a lot of weight. my back was sore only when i lie down but now its constant on the right hand side, severe when i sleep.. very stiff and then the stabbing headache comes. ive been to dozens of doctors no-one knows whats going on. i also feel dizzy as well as nauseas. your professional advice will be appreciated. Tershia
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013