Lower back pain, groin pain, frequent urination. Urinalysis normal. On cipro. Help?

i have been having trouble since november of 2011. my problem is i have lower back pain with groin pain also. i have been getting up during the night to go to the bathroom and urinating, which i am also a diabetic so i thought going to the bathroom might be related to my diabetes . the pain in my back and groin is not going away. i have seen my medical doctor and had urinalysis done and they have come back normal. my doctor put me on cipro to see if this would help. it did not. the pain is worse when i sit or lay down. the pain is tolerable when i am standing or walking. i don t know if its my back, or i need to see a urologist or what. what is your suggestion???
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013