Lower back pain, feeling of obstruction in throat. Chills, headache, pressure in lungs. Should I be concerned?

Hi, I ve had severe lower back pain in my kidney area for 2 weeks along with the feeling of something stuck in my throat . I ve cleared my throat and spit out blood on a few occasions. I do not have a UTI I was checked. I feel pressure in my lungs when I bend over sometimes. I ve has the chills off and on. No fever tho. I ve had headaches and been exhausted on occasions. I ve smoked 1pack a day for 15 years. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013