Lower back pain during periods, pain on wearing tampons, blood clots. History of HPV. Do I have cancer?

Hi I have had hpv for abut 5 years now and since I had my last son 5 months ago my period has been very painful. I get severe back pains a few day before that last till my period ends. Lately I have noticed that wearing a tampon is extremely painful and hurts to pull them out or put them in. I noticed yesterday I started losing what I thought were just blood clots but today they have increased in size and are now white also. This is really startup.g to worry me because I m scared my hpv. Has now became cancerous.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012