Lower back pain, difficulty concentrating. Suggest doctor in chennai

I am varadharajan D.S from chennai. Daily am traveling in bike for half-an-hour and in evening too. From after noon i feel pain at lower back and middle. Its started from noon till i reached bed. It get worse. Then i can t concentrate on any works. Please suggest good doctor in chennai for consulting. Mail Id: YYYY@YYYY Mobile:0000
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013
The pain in your back is likely to be due to a muscle strain. Improvising your posture and doing back strengthening exercises will help in decreasing the discomfort you are having. You can consult a physical therapist for the same.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Sathyadharan Panneer's  Response

Thanks for writing in,

Riding two wheelers for long distance daily can stress your spine. You will need a thorough clinical examination along with Xray of your spine. If pain is more you can have muscle relaxant with NSAID for a while.

Keep changing your sitting posture. Try to take rest on hard surface. Avoid 2 wheeler riding for long distances. Avoid leaning forward. Hot water fomentation at the painful site will help you decreasing the pain.

You can visit my clinic. You can fix appointment by clicking on the link in my profile.

Wish you a good health,