Lower back pain, cramps, unprotected sex, white discharge, recent miscarriage. Causes for symptoms?

I been having cramping on and off and having lower back pain . I have had unprotected sex 3 days while I was ovulating. I also noticed one time I had white clumpy discharge . I don t notice it smelling. I been getting sick to my stomach and very sensitive to certain foods. My period is not due until 2 weeks. I did have a miscarriage about a month ago, but my Doctor told me I was back to normal and my numbers were back to normal, so it s hard to believe that I got pregnant so soon after.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer