Lower back pain, cramps, nausea, headaches, dark brown bleeding. On birth control. Causes for symptoms?

i skipped my birth control for a month and had my period 2 weeks ago, well i just started my birth control pills last sunday and thursday i started getting bad lower back pains, cramps , nasuated only in the car, headaches , well friday i started bleeding dark brown light reddish blood, am i pregnant? or could it be birth control causing all this? i am 18 and i have been having unprotected sex.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  82 Awaiting Answer