Lower back pain, chronic condition, chest pain. TB medication taken. MRI shows Koch's spine. Treatment?

hi last 4-5 months my father is having lower back pain .In this regard after consultation with rheumatologist same pain at particular place reduced and started paining at upper right back chest portion.He took lots of pain killer and ointments too during the course of time.No result came.last 1 month back he had MRI which clearly reflects there is Koch s spine .some neurosurgeon recommended for operation and ortho joint replacement surgeon recomm for tuberoculosis medication.We finally started AKT/medication treatment.With this unbearable pain at particular potion reduced.but he is feeling some stiffness and pain while pressing such affected location. can u pls inform what discision we have taken is right or not.what is the post TB medication symptoms for Koch s spine-like stiffness,skin irritation,vomiting,constipation etc is common feature for such medication or not its urgent pls reply on this.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012