Lower back pain, bladder pain, tiredness, nausea. Is cervical cancer the cause?

hi doctor, i m 19 years of age, weighs 49kg and is 1.53cm tall. i have a history of kidney infections and bladder problems. i went to my doctor earlier from pains in my lower back and bladder, tiredness, nausea. after a urine test and previous similar cases she suspects cervical cancer but have to do a pap smear to be positive. i m scared and uncomfortable with the idea. i am engaged and only have him as a sexual partner. i know that cervical cancer is mostly caused by HPV but don t see how that s possible in my case. is there any other cause that might have led to this and is it possible for someone like me to get this cancer at 19?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012