Lower back pain at fusion site on lying down and getting up. Had lumbar fusion with spacers. Alarming?

I had a lumbar fusion at L5 on May 10. My deteriorated and broken disc was removed and replaced by spacers. I have L. hip pain ( nerve pain ) that is not constant but at times the pain is bad. The fusion is of some concern. I still have some lower back pain at my fusion site when first lay down (on the floor) after being up a while (the pain here is significant and will subside completely after I have been laying down for about 30 seconds). Is that pain a sign of something wrong with the fusion? And I also have some lower back pain when I m getting up from laying down on the floor; this pain is minor (I think normal) .?? Otherwise, I feel ok and walk close 2.5 miles most every day with little to no pain.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012