Lower back pain around my left kidney, twist rib. How to get cured?

Hi. I have been feeling unweel for 6 weeks. I have lower back pain around my left kidney . Which has caused a rib to twist behind my left shoulder blade causing pain when lifting items. I have had a loss of appitite for this time and subsequently have lost 4.9kg during the last 14 days. i have noticed that i have been brusing easily. I have also been extremely tired during this time and have been sleeping lots. generally getting 9-10 hours sleep a night with a nap either late afternoon or early evening most days for 2 hours. I have still be going to work but find to hard to concentrate during the afternoon. In nov 2010 i was diognosed with glandular fever . and have struggled to overcome this. last week i had a blood and urine test which came back all clear. I know there is still something wong. I have started to isolate myself from friends as i dont have the energy to see them.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013