Lower back pain after fall, pain in shoulder blades. What could be wrong?

i had high jump at school, and didn t know the technique, and fell on top of the pole/bar. My back hurt real bad, but it was bearable enough to continue the lesson. Them after the lesson when i was taking my shoes off, that is, bending over, my lower back hurt a lot. Also i can t move my hands to my back because it starts hurting in the upper back. In the evening it was hard to get to sleep cause my back hurt in nearly every position. My upper back , somewhere around the shoulderblades hurts when something or someone touches it. What could be wrong and should i see a doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012