Lower back pain after fall. Diagnosed with RA. Difficulty walking straight

In early December I had a bad fall from the bathroom floor. I slipped on water into the next room. Since then my lower back/bone has been causing constant pain that prevents me from walking straight. The therapist said my bones are showing signs of scleosis. I've been diagnose for 2yrs. with RA; just recently released from hospital on 4/2/13. I would like to walk again; but because of the severe constant pain I have to stop requently. Why can't I walk straight?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013