Lower back pain after bending. Taking Nurofen, Endone and Valium. History of surgery

Hi 5days ago I bent down to pick something up, as I was getting up I screamed cause of a severely sharp pain in my lower back...cried for hours until I went hospital...they then gave me 2 nurofen tablets, 2 endone tablets, 2 valiums also a shot of muscle relaxer? Then got told 2 get up and pain was so severe I could still through all.the meds I took...I told them my pain was 10/10 when asked to rate it...told them where it hurt, also told them that i had this extremely sore pain in my right thigh...ft like a tingly, numb BURNING sensation...anyways..cos i don t like ppl seeing mey, I walked out and went home...cried though out the night taking edone and penadene fort...pain in my back eased a little but the pain in my thigh has gotten worse more-so it has spread thoughout both legs...only part legs that don t hurt are my feet ...tried to tell them that I also have what seems 2 feel like knife in my right back rib cage...went 2 see my GP today and got sent 2 take a x-ray my pain is back, severe pain in my whole body, going to the bathroom a lot...pain is soooooo bad I don t want to take anymore pain killers as.I just fall off to sleep for just an hour and wake up screaming....also I forgot to mention I had surgey 3days prior to my episode. So it was surgery on the 2nd August and back injury on the 5th of August it the 9th of August...plz help...I m so tired and so scared of this pain....
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012