Lower back pain after angiogram. Taking Tylenol and Ibuprofen. Can I play tennis?

Had angiogram on Friday afternoon five days ago. Very fit 57-year-old with no blockage, resting pulse rate of 46. incision healing fine but sharp lower back pain on side of incision for three days now, worse when sitting. Not helped a lot by Tylenol , or last two days by ibuprofen . Walking feels fine - is it too soon to play tennis again? My cardiologist said it was fine if I felt okay. The back pain feels related to lying prone for an unusally long time, not specifically to the VCD healing process.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013