Lower back pain after accident. Using heating pad, tylenol to minimize pain. Permanent cure?

I am a 33 year old Female. One year ago I was hit by a SUV while I was walking across the street. The vehicle hit me on the left side of my back and I fell to the pavement on the right side of my body. I have a number of painfull areas, but specifically since the accident I have had mid and low back pain . My mid back is tender to the touch, I can t sit or lay down with out a pillow behind my back because it feels like there is a bruise , even though there are no visable signs of a bruise. It is difficult to sit for more than 20 minutes and having a heating pad on my back helps to minimize the pain. I only get 2 hours of sleep each night and i believe the hours of sleep would be less if it wasn t for the heating pad which has an automatic shut off every 2 hrs. I take tylenol 2 to minimize the pain.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013