Lower back pain after a walk, fatigued, headaches, sore throat, swelling of lymph nodes, hypothyroidism, celiac disease. Sounds like?

After a long walk this weekend, I developed a strong, constant pain in the lower right quadrant of my back. I also am very fatigued, have a near constant headache and mild sore throat - along with some swelling of the lymph nodes in my neck. FYI: I have Celiac Disease recently underwent surgery for TMJ in May, 2012. I also take medication for hypothyroid disease. jacqui Keady I am a 49 year old woman, who after a 6 mile walk two days ago, developed constant strong pain in my right lower back. I have been suffering from moderate to severe migraines for about two weeks. The lymph nodes in my neck are slightly swollen, I am fatigued, and I have a mild sore throat. FYI: I suffer from hypothyroid and Celiac Disease.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013