Lower back pain, abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhea, frequent urination. Pregnant?

I have been having symptoms of pregnancy. I have lower back pains, abdominal pain , mood swings, nausea , Diahhrea, frequent urination , head achs ( really bad) and im very tired alot. this has been happening for about 6-8 days now. i expirenced some of these symptomes near the middle of july but they went away, the breast pain was present during this time but is not present now. i had a very light period begining for july that lasted 2-3 days. it was very unexpected and I didnt have any pain or discomfort with it like i usually do. I am 4 days late with me next period. I have taken two clear blue pregnancy tests yesterday morning and today, and they both came up negative.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012