Lower back pain. Two bone spurs on one vertebra. Previous psoriasis. Should i be concerned?

Played basketball 3 weeks ago and all the jumping an landing caused me to have lower back pain that was on one side of my spine. I played and excercised while in pain to try and strengthen the back and recently played basketball on Easter day. The day after I felt fine, however two days later after sleeping i woke up to violent back spasms that hurt when i arched my back and made me stiff like a board. I went to a orthapedic specialist and said they were just muscle spasms but noticed something else which was 2 bone spurs on one of my vertabrae. He then asked me a few other questions and I told him I had psoriasis which may be contributing to "athritis" in my back. Now I am worried about that and have to go to a rhemuotologist becuase it is uncommon at my age which is 25. Should i be worried about my back being in pain and do you think it is being caused by those bone spurs or some sort of pulled/strained muslce around the facet joint?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013