Lower back pain. Taking Loestrin. Have swollen glands under ears, heavy head, sore throat, weakness

Hi, I have a throbbing lower back, as though in about to start my period but I m half way through my loestrin pill packet for this month. My glands below my ears feel swollen, my head feels heavy, sore throat and just generally feel weak all over. Painful to swallow . Slight congestion when I lay down. Legs and arms are weak. Lips were chapped 2 days ago. Slight headache when I stand up but no coughing or sneezing . Any advice would be great, thank you. Laura
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012