Lower back pain. MRI showing slight arthritis. Fever, pain while urination, numbness in the toe. Need help

I have low back pain , MRI only shows slight arthrisis in L4, L5 and s1. I thought I had a UTI . Because I am running a low fever , and my pilvic bone or just above it, hurts when I go to urinate, I have suddeny pain to go. and running a low fever.This has been going on for about 8 weeks. The pain in my legs, I have a line of pain going down the back outside of both leggs that goes into my heels, also I have a line of pain going down the inside of each leg, that goes in to the arch of my feet , and my big toe , hurts or feels numb. the pain goes into hips, through my butt checks, also my tail bone hurts and feels sore. my legs are both week. the pain consumes them sometimes,( always when going up stairs), all the way up and down it will just be pain. Can t set long, cant walk long, when I move in certain ways my back will take my breath. I have been to Drs. off and on for about 8 years. The fever is new, also the peeing stuff has been about 2 mts. Help no dr here will!!!!
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013