Lower back pain, MRI showed inflamed spine. Prescribed Tramadol. Possibility of Fibromyalgia. Nausea feeling, light headed. Cause?

I have had really bad back lower back pain in my tailbone, I was just in the hospital last Monday 10-07-13 through Friday 10-11-13 where they did an MRI of my spine and said my spine is inflamed. They put me on Tramadol and I have to use a walker until It is better as I have fallen a few times(once in the hospital last week), and they do not want me doing any bending, pushing, pulling, lifting, twisting, turning, or anything else that aggravates it. They said I could have fibromyalgia and/or rhumetoid arthritis starting. Today I was in church on the hard pews, and all of a sudden I got clammy, cold, nausesas, and felt light headed, like I was going to faint. I had to get up and within a few minutes of standing I felt better. What could cause this?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013