Lower back pain. MRI said Mild facetal arthropathy & ligamentum flavum hypertrophy is seen. Worry?

Hi Doctor, Good Evening. I am facing pain in my lower back since last 1 yr, I got my MRI done and the report conclusion says below points. 1) Diffuse posterior bulge of L4-5 disc intdenting thecal sac . Mild facetal arthropathy & ligamentum flavum hypertrophy is seen at this level. 2) Diffuse posterior bulge of L5-S1 disc intdenting thecal sac. Mild facetal arthropathy is seen at this level. Just wanted to know how serious this is? please guide
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012