Lower back pain. History of herniating discs. Is it related to kidney or liver?

I have had mild and at times, severe lower back pain . I injured my back at age 30, herniating discs and thru doctors found that arthritus set in 12 years ago. Usually I have episodes when it will incapacitate me for 2-3 days. Now I have severe pain and aching in my lower back just below my waste that had gotten severe for a week or two but it has not truly subsided for a month now. I am worried maybe it is related to kidney or liver . I do not have medical insurance and I cannot afford to see a doctor, Please advise.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012