Lower back injury, pain in right thigh, difficulty walking, back pain. Treatment options?

I fell on my back after going off a jump on a snowboard and and landed on my lower back i could finish going down the mountain but then i had to sit down. my right thigh started to hurt and made it tricky to walk with out feeling pain in it. But now the pain in my thigh is gone and i can walk fine. but now its only my back. it only hurts to stand up from sitting down and to bend over. what should i do to heal it fast?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013