Lower back injury. Taken flouroscopic injection, vicodin script, buttock pain. Due to injection?

I recently had a flouroscopic injection to address my lower back injury on the job. I was on a vicodin script following procedure. I finished the Vicodin a few days ago and it may be coincidental but my buttock is in extreme pain and hurts in an area to touch and in most positions when I am lying down or standing for a while. Is this possibly a pain associated with the injection and is it possible the script was masking this pain
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012