Lower back, hip pain that worsens on sleeping, no fever. Taken Tylenol, ibuprofen, warm compresses. Serious?

23 year old female, experiencing lower back pain seems to be focused more toward my left side. When standing it hurts, sitting hurts even more and also causes my left hip to hurt. Laying down has become the worse of all pain. This has been going on almost a week lastnight it woke me out of my sleep and haven t been able to get back to sleep. No fever . I have tried tynol, ibprohen, heat and cool. What could Should I go on into the ER?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012