Lower back has circular scar. What is it? Shown urine infection

Docter i have pain in my left side of lower back. their is something small like circle in my back its under my body. when i press the circle thing in my back it give me hard pain and when someone touch to my whole back than i feel good i don t no whats this. i did my ultrasound the result was fine and also i did urine test but my urine test shown infections and little bit drops of blood . please kindly guide me say me any medicine or home remedies. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012